- Record (sound, especially music) again: the sound will then be rerecorded in binaural stereo rerecording a record without a license is illegal (as adjective rerecorded) the track is a rerecorded version of a song from their recent albumMore example sentences
- The electronic musician updates his original analogue sounds by re-recording the music with new digital tools; the result is a nuanced, intricate sound field of bassy drones, chirping bird call synths, and blipping rhythms.
- To get them into a computer, you have to re-record the music in a digital format, a much trickier and slower process.
- The music was re-recorded by Disney from more-or-less the same scores.
More definitions of rerecordDefinition of rerecord in:
- The British & World English dictionary