- Alter the scale of (something), typically to make it smaller or simpler: a report to the State EducationDepartment urging that all the science exams be rescaledMore example sentences
- Not only is that animated title GIF an irritation but too many of the front-page images are crudely rescaled so that their aspect ratio is all distorted.
- The ratings were rescaled to scales ranging from 0 to 10 to provide for a more adequate comparison by dividing the raw scores by the number of items and multiplying this quotient by 10.
- At each step of the algorithm, one should rescale constructed arrays to prevent numerical underflow.
More definitions of rescaleDefinition of rescale in:
- The British & World English dictionary