Definition of resell in English:
verb (past and past participle resold)[with object]
Sell (something one has bought) to someone else: products can be resold on the black market for huge profits
More example sentences
- That product could be resold to the customer; he may not have ever opened it.
- Its main business was reselling training products and courses over the internet and on CD-Roms and videos.
- In return, it got either the right to resell the product or receive payments of nearly $30 million a year.
- Example sentences
- This site will display a different price list for each reseller.
- The latter may effectively extend the scope of the action to retailers and resellers who offered the drive.
- As well as the push into Ireland, the company plans to launch its software through resellers in Britain.
Definition of resell in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan