- A regional bank operating under and implementing the policies of the US Federal Reserve.More example sentences
- United States coins and currency (including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues.
- The former chairman of the American federal reserve bank is leading an inquiry for the UN but he will not be saying anything until January at the earliest.
- The depredations and the iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over.
More definitions of reserve bankDefinition of reserve bank in:
- The British & World English dictionary