verb (reskins, reskinning, reskinned)[with object]
- Replace or repair the skin of (an aircraft or motor vehicle).More example sentences
- Mike and Dave began work soon after the aircraft arrived and have completely reskinned the fuselage and installed new longerons.
- The fuselage has also been completely rebuilt with new longerons and the airframe has been completely reskinned.
- The team spent its time reskinning cars instead of massaging improvements into cars that already fit the templates.
More definitions of reskinDefinition of reskin in:
- The British & World English dictionary