- A residential institution where old or frail people are cared for.More example sentences
- Patient outcomes were recorded as death in hospital, return home, or discharge to a rest home or private hospital (institutional care).
- A personal care and welfare enduring power of attorney involves appointing one private individual to make decisions about a rest home or hospital and medical and personal needs when you can't do it yourself.
- One of the strengths of this book is the numerous checklists to prepare for such things as hospital admission, choosing a rest home, or hospital discharge.
More definitions of rest homeDefinition of rest home in:
- The British & World English dictionary