- The recurrence of abnormal narrowing of an artery or valve after corrective surgery.More example sentences
- For over a quarter of a century percutaneous coronary interventions have been used to treat patients with coronary artery disease, yet restenosis continues to be a problem.
- Carotid angioplasty aids the management of fibromuscular dysplasia, radiation injury, and symptomatic restenosis after carotid endarterectomy.
- The majority of patients experienced further cardiac events because of restenosis and atherosclerotic coronary artery and SVG disease progression.
More definitions of restenosisDefinition of restenosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary