(also rest room)
- North American A bathroom in a public building.More example sentences
- Sandwiched by newly built school buildings, the building is a simple structure for public restrooms.
- They have the uniform graphic clarity of corporate logos and informational signage - think of the skirted female and stark male marking the doors of public restrooms.
- Requests for more parking and more public restrooms led the list.
More definitions of restroomDefinition of restroom in:
- The British & World English dictionary