Definition of restructure in English:
1Organize differently: a plan to strengthen and restructure the department (as noun restructuring) the restructuring of this wing of the Louvre
More example sentences
- The company has restructured its marketing department and strengthened its sales force.
- In order to do that, the company has restructured its sales organization and has added new members to its board.
- At the end of last year, the organization restructured its membership structure in an effort to raise funds.
1.1 Finance Convert (the debt of a business in difficulty) into another kind of debt, typically one that is repayable at a later time.
- Instead of filing for bankruptcy, you should consider contacting a credit counseling service that may be able to help you pay off or restructure your debts without resorting to bankruptcy.
- We recently restructured our debt into a fixed-term loan and we now have our debt under control,’ said McKenna.
- It is believed that the company's bankers have insisted that it urgently restructure its debt as a condition for securing their continuing support.
Definition of restructure in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan