- another term for retainer ( sense 2).More example sentences
- The average annual retaining fee of a club professional is said to be around £16,000 and the members are paying for this.
- Gradually the strength of the game moved towards the midlands and the north, where clubs were beginning to pay expenses and retaining fees.
- The indenture records the terms on which a man was engaged to serve his lord; it would normally specify his wages and, if it was a long-service contract, his retaining fee.
More definitions of retaining feeDefinition of retaining fee in:
- The British & World English dictionary