- Disease of the retina that results in impairment or loss of vision.More example sentences
- Diabetic retinopathy and neuropathy may be related to too much sorbitol in the cells of the eyes and nerves.
- Persons with any form of diabetes may develop diabetic retinopathy.
- An eye examination is called for once a year to ensure that diabetes has not resulted in retinopathy, which could lead to blindness.
More definitions of retinopathyDefinition of retinopathy in:
- The British & World English dictionary