- Type (text) again on a typewriter or computer, especially to correct errors.More example sentences
- The other, sad to say, spends his time with ice packs clamped to his head as he types and retypes learned treatises of astronomical length on all manner of extremely worthy - but holistic - subjects.
- And while the Find-and-Replace tool was unusable, I could manually repeat a simple Find and repeatedly retype the replacement text.
- African researchers retyping manuscript drafts are from Kenya, Ghana, Madagascar and Tanzania.
More definitions of retypeDefinition of retype in:
- The British & World English dictionary