noun (plural same )
- The turned-back edge of a garment revealing the undersurface, especially at the lapel.More example sentences
- For the judges, the robes are mainly black, though they have broad red satin revers and cuffs.
- The revers of the hood are covered in black velvet.
- In a 1920s suit that is featured in the exhibition, the white lining of the black jacket extends to the revers, or lapel facings, a typical Chanel detail that was taken from men's military uniforms.
mid 19th century: from French, literally 'reverse'.
More definitions of reversDefinition of revers in:
- The British & World English dictionary