- (In the context of the allocation of resources or employment) the practice or policy of favoring individuals belonging to groups known to have been discriminated against previously.More example sentences
- And just because your player didn't win the MVP doesn't mean that your reverse discrimination argument will work.
- He goes on to talk about Larry Summers, reverse discrimination in favor of conservatives, and problems of mathematics.
- Yet reverse discrimination suits by whites almost never have similar positive implications for African-Americans.
More definitions of reverse discriminationDefinition of reverse discrimination in:
- The British & World English dictionary