- 1A person who writes critical appraisals of books, plays, movies, etc., for publication.More example sentences
- There's hell to pay if moviegoers waste their money on films that a reviewer has acclaimed.
- BBC film got three different reviewers to examine the three Scream movies.
- The book includes a review of each play written by a different reviewer after it was performed.
- 1.1A person who formally assesses or examines something with a view to changing it if necessary: a rent reviewerMore example sentences
- Each issue raised by a general reviewer was formally logged and tracked to resolution.
- Two reviewers independently assessed each article for eligibility.
- Reports of potentially relevant trials were obtained, and two reviewers assessed each for eligibility.