Capable of being revoked or canceled: a revocable settlement
More example sentences
- Similarly, where a power of attorney is given to a purchaser for value and is expressed to be irrevocable, the authority is not revocable nor is it revoked by the death or disability of the donor.
- And if you ever decide you don't want the revocable trust, it can be time-consuming to revoke.
- The problem with taste was that, however much it resulted in periods of large agreement within communities of art lovers, it issued from private, immediate, and revocable responses to art.
- Example sentences
- One of the most consequential effects of that new situation is the endemic porosity and frailty of all boundaries and the in-built futility, or at least the provisional nature and revocability, of all boundary drawing.
- The hallmarks of the Paris Commune were responsibility and revocability.
- A licence that is in the form of a contract might be ineffective in achieving non-revocability.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.