- Credit that is automatically renewed as debts are paid off.More example sentences
- And about 40% of non-real-estate consumer debt is revolving credit, much of which has adjustable rates.
- High outstanding debt on credit cards and other revolving credit can decrease your score.
- Morgan's biggest hit in Hollywood may well be the $1 billion revolving credit it granted DreamWorks in 1992, along with financing for a Gulfstream IV for the studio's execs.
More definitions of revolving creditDefinition of revolving credit in:
- The British & World English dictionary