- (Of a storage medium) supporting overwriting of previously recorded data.More example sentences
- DVD-RAM (DVD Random Access Memory) is the official DVD Forum-approved rewritable format.
- Toshiba's new model SDR1002 reads CDs at only 24X and records both write-once and rewritable media at what is nowadays a rather pokey 4X speed.
- Maxell, for example, is planning to provide write-once and rewritable media to support RAM, RW, and + RW hardware.
More definitions of rewritableDefinition of rewritable in:
- The British & World English dictionary