- The destruction of striated muscle cells; (especially in horses) azoturia.More example sentences
- His past medical history is significant for multiple hospitalizations for rhabdomyolysis, diabetes, hepatitis C, and psoriasis.
- Leading causes of nontraumatic, noncardiac sports death are exertional hyperthermia, followed by exertional rhabdomyolysis and status asthmaticus.
- Lactic acidosis, rhabdomyolysis, and multiple organ dysfunction syndromes can complicate this disease.
More definitions of rhabdomyolysisDefinition of rhabdomyolysis in:
- The British & World English dictionary