- Any of a number of synthetic dyes derived from xanthene, used to color textiles.More example sentences
- Fluorescent quenching of ethidium bromide and of rhodamine covalently attached to DNA suggested that the DNA within neutral, reverse micelles was condensed.
- The beam profile was determined using a rhodamine sample in ethanol.
- Typically, researchers can view no more than three colors at once with ordinary fluorescence labeling using proteins, such as green fluorescent protein, or organic dyes, such as rhodamine.
More definitions of rhodamineDefinition of rhodamine in:
- The British & World English dictionary