- (Chiefly of a crystal) shaped like a rhombohedron.More example sentences
- Translucent white to gray, tabular rhombohedral crystals with knifelike edges are common.
- In the gold/pyrite ore, it occurred as sharp, cloudy white rhombohedral crystals to 3 mm in size; tennantite and tetrahedrite were typically crystallized on the calcite.
- One of our recent projects was to make use of the rhombohedral crystals to construct the electron density profile of the transmembrane pores.
More definitions of rhombohedralDefinition of rhombohedral in:
- The British & World English dictionary