- A cable for transmitting electronic signals consisting of several insulated wires connected together to form a flat ribbon.More example sentences
- A short ribbon cable connects the PCB to the IDE connector on the hard drive and a molex cable does the same for power.
- There is a fix for hardware-hitting applications that involves the use of a PCI card with a ribbon cable connecting it to the edge connector on an A1200.
- Yes, it is possible to use a ribbon cable to connect external drives.
More definitions of ribbon cableDefinition of ribbon cable in:
- The British & World English dictionary