- North American Keep watch over: a man to ride herd on this frenetically paced enterpriseMore example sentences
- No one rode herd on all those people, forcing them to cooperate for your benefit.
- Kamen is fairly interesting to watch as he cues in and rides herd on the Symphony throughout the track.
- The fact that these parks and forests and animals belong to the citizens of this nation, just like the Smithsonian and the National Gallery, seems to elude both the politicians and the electorate that should be riding herd on them.
More definitions of ride herd onDefinition of ride herd on in:
- The British & World English dictionary