- Be successful: the economy will be riding high on the top of the next boomMore example sentences
- It was a close encounter against the second string of a very successful senior side riding high amongst the professional clubs.
- Still riding high on the success of her Ray Of Light album, she made one of 1999's great singles in Beautiful Stranger.
- By early August, Democrat hopes of success were riding high.
More definitions of ride highDefinition of ride high in:
- The British & World English dictionary