- A short flexible whip with a loop for the hand, used in riding horses.More example sentences
- Public attitudes to punishment are revealed by the readiness of juries to acquit parents who have hit their children with whips, canes, riding crops, electric flexes, and belts.
- A horse whip conjures up visions of a long stock type whip, where a riding crop is a small item, about 18 inches long and is designed to give a short sharp sting with no seen physical effects.
- Skinner kept canes and a riding crop in his locker, which he used on his victims.
More definitions of riding cropDefinition of riding crop in:
- The British & World English dictionary