- Pasta in the form of short hollow fluted tubes.More example sentences
- The pasta dishes included rigatoni, fettuccine with meatballs as well as seafood and chicken versions, ranging from €9 to €14.
- Good macaroni cheese needs pasta with big holes, such as traditional long macaroni or, failing that, rigatoni, that the creamy luscious sauce can seep into.
- All sorts of pasta can be used, from thin sheets of lasagne to stubby penne or rigatoni.
More definitions of rigatoniDefinition of rigatoni in:
- The British & World English dictionary