adverb(also rightwards /-wərdz/)
adjectiveBack to top
- Going toward or situated on the right: the rock face is climbed via a rightward curving crackMore example sentences
- Such behavior is responsible for the sequential rightward shift of the curves and the hysteresis.
- Reagan congealed the Republican Party's rightward flank at a time when its Washington establishment tended toward the center.
- Lactic acidosis may facilitate the supply of oxygen to working skeletal muscle by causing a rightward shift of the oxyhemoglobin dissociation curve.
More definitions of rightwardDefinition of rightward in:
- The British & World English dictionary