- The finger next to the little finger, especially of the left hand, on which the wedding band is worn.More example sentences
- He runs his fingers along the ring finger of my left hand, tracing lines around the gold and diamond wedding band.
- I held up three fingers: my index finger, my middle finger, and my ring finger.
- He placed a diamond engagement ring on her ring finger on her left hand.
More definitions of ring fingerDefinition of ring finger in:
- The British & World English dictionary