- A game resembling ice hockey, played (especially by women and girls) with a straight stick and a rubber ring, and in which no intentional body contact is allowed.More example sentences
- More than 60,000 people play ringette across Canada, and she says that number is growing, despite the misconception that ringette is just hockey for girls.
- The scholarship is presented to ringette players, coaches and/or officials who have demonstrated a strong academic performance and a commitment to the sport of ringette.
- Our goal is to achieve varsity status within the next three years, eventually making university ringette the ideal level of play for young women all over Canada.
More definitions of ringetteDefinition of ringette in:
- The British & World English dictionary