- Nylon fabric that is woven so that a tear will not spread.More example sentences
- ‘Strong fabrics, such as ripstop nylon, will add durability to certain key areas like the shoulders and the elbows,’ she continues.
- Traditionally, windsocks are made from nylon ripstop, taffeta or oxford cloth, available in a variety of bright colors.
- Parachutes sewn at home are made from ripstop nylon and use twill tape to reinforce its seams.
More definitions of ripstopDefinition of ripstop in:
- The British & World English dictionary