- 1.1The vertical pipe of a water pump.More example sentences
- This new development will also see, the replacing of the old septic tank in Crocketstown, with a new pumping station, which will discharge into the treatment works via a rising main under the River Moy.
- Council officials said the problem has now been solved and the problem was the result of a break on the rising main from Caragh Lake to the Garrane Reservoir.
- This scheme will provide a proper pumping station and rising main to the treatment works and will eliminate the present unsatisfactory septic tank arrangement at the Quay.
More definitions of rising mainDefinition of rising main in:
- The British & World English dictionary