- A systematic process of evaluating the potential risks that may be involved in a projected activity or undertaking.More example sentences
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) called for sensible risk assessments to be made.
- The officer said he feared he could get into trouble without first having a risk-assessment conducted.
- The team undertook a two-pronged approach to risk assessment.
More definitions of risk assessmentDefinition of risk assessment in:
- The British & World English dictionary