noun (plural ristoranti /-tē/)
- An Italian restaurant.More example sentences
- My two favourites are Le Restaurant and the Italian ristorante, J & A's.
- A ristorante usually posts its menu in the window so one can see what is available before going inside.
- Although we live in a very small town there is a wonderful bakery, a small grocery store that would qualify as a gourmet shop in the United States, and an excellent ristorante and pizzeria, all within five minutes walk.
More definitions of ristoranteDefinition of ristorante in:
- The British & World English dictionary