- The land or property along a river: a distinctive feature of Quebec’s riverfrontMore example sentences
- Cities like Minneapolis and Memphis are avidly reclaiming their riverfronts.
- They were focused on harbors or riverfronts, since water transport fueled commerce.
- In a significant development at its Southbank complex, Baptist Medical Center intends to almost double the size of its emergency department as well as build a clinical services center and a parking garage along the riverfront.
adjectiveBack to top
- Located along a river: a lovely riverfront parkMore example sentences
- But land speculators drove up riverfront property prices, Archer says, making it too expensive for the city and casino owners to assemble the necessary acreage.
- Then after that, we just held each other, held hands, walked along our riverfront property.
- He plans to introduce a bill in January that would derail Archer's plans for a $2 billion casino corridor along 50 acres of east riverfront property.
More definitions of riverfrontDefinition of riverfront in:
- The British & World English dictionary