- The organizer and supervisor of a musician’s tour.More example sentences
- I think you'll find Led Zeppelin, or their road manager at least, had a slightly more lewdly imaginative take on that particular format.
- The tour had not started as planned because on the first night her road manager had fallen off the stage and smashed his back.
- The Beatles' road manager Neil Aspinall stands in for George at rehearsals for The Ed Sullivan Show at Studio 50.
More definitions of road managerDefinition of road manager in:
- The British & World English dictionary