- Violent anger caused by the stress and frustration involved in driving a motor vehicle in difficult conditions.More example sentences
- I'm in the middle of watching ‘Band of Brothers,’ and getting accustomed to the vocabulary of warfare, but it doesn't mean I'm going to implement such tactics during spells of road rage.
- I was disgusted with this guy's driving skills, disgusted with the macho attitude, and those of you who have ever driven with me will know I suffer from chronic road rage.
- This reduces the myth to history's earliest account of road rage, complete with an autopsy report.
More definitions of road rageDefinition of road rage in:
- The British & World English dictionary