nounUS • informal
- A person who travels, often as part of their job, and does work at the same time.More example sentences
- But good things on the Web also come in more select packages: There are many specialized travel sites that focus on just one piece of a road warrior's itinerary.
- Other spots, such as one with a fly-casting road warrior, tout the rooms' coffee makers, data ports and locations ideal for extending business trips into leisure stays.
- We chose to test the Optoma EP729, which on paper at least, seemed to offer what a road warrior might seek in a projector when giving PowerPoint presentations.
More definitions of road warriorDefinition of road warrior in:
- The British & World English dictionary