- The strip of land beside a road: trash left on the roadside [as modifier]: roadside cafesMore example sentences
- Training horses to accept traffic, road works and roadside obstacles is more important than ever in these days of litigation and the increasing number of vehicles on the roads.
- Vincent spends his days driving aimlessly about the French interior, stopping on occasion to read his newspaper in a park or to drink coffee in a roadside cafe.
- The motley assortment of passengers take refuge in a roadside cafe, where they are soon cut off from the world by the storm and discover that there's a murderer in their midst.
More definitions of roadsideDefinition of roadside in:
- The British & World English dictionary