- 1An open-top automobile with two seats.More example sentences
- I gave him the passenger seat in my Morgan roadster, put the top down so he could sit up and see the sights, then drove him home each day.
- We sit backed up in traffic behind Range Rovers, BMW roadsters and other upscale cars headed to the new ferry terminal connecting northern Jersey and lower Manhattan.
- There are four types of concept cars: roadsters (which you must start building first), sports cars, super cars, and the dream cars.
More definitions of roadsterDefinition of roadster in:
- The British & World English dictionary