- An automated telephone call that delivers a recorded message, typically on behalf of a political party or telemarketing company.More example sentences
- Republicans are blanketing key Congressional districts with annoying robo calls.
- You've probably gotten the repeated robo calls telling you that your car's warranty is about to expire.
- The group will not be running ads in any form and will not be making any robocalls.
More definitions of robocallDefinition of robocall in:
- The British & World English dictionary