- A rocking lever in an engine, especially one in an internal combustion engine that serves to work a valve and is operated by a pushrod from the camshaft.More example sentences
- The engine's camshaft drives the pump pistons through a roll rocker arm.
- A small treatment cup, operating from a rocker arm directly off the seed dump pan and out of a small reservoir, meters one cup of treatment with each dump of the seed pan.
- The rocker arm must have enough room to operate the valve in a smooth motion both up and down without causing excessive load to the valve guide.
More definitions of rocker armDefinition of rocker arm in:
- The British & World English dictionary