- An electrical on/off switch incorporating a spring-loaded rocker.More example sentences
- With the engine running, the car in neutral and the handbrake on, all it takes to raise the roof is the push of a rocker switch to send the electrics whirring into action.
- Toggle the rocker switch on the dash to the highest point and the vehicle rises by more than 3-in.
- So the power must be carefully controlled with a rocker switch which ensures that the clutch does not fully engage but grinds instead.
More definitions of rocker switchDefinition of rocker switch in:
- The British & World English dictionary