noun (plural rockeries)
- A heaped arrangement of rough stones with soil between them, planted with rock plants, especially alpines.More example sentences
- The gardens have been planted for year-round colour and include flowerbeds, rockeries, a water feature, a raised patio, a herb garden and two sheds.
- It is in lawn and includes mature trees and shrubs, herbaceous borders, a rockery and a water feature.
- Both shelter and cover can be easily provided by blending areas of shrubbery, trees, or rockeries into your landscape design.
More definitions of rockeryDefinition of rockery in:
- The British & World English dictionary