- 1A specialist in rocketry.More example sentences
- The oldest, a rocket scientist, is now a father himself, the youngest is off to university to read medicine.
- One spot hypes the technic roller coaster with the tag, ‘Every rocket scientist remembers their first introduction to a little thing called G-Force.’
- I had no idea that Von Braun, developer of the V - 2, was Hitler's chief rocket scientist.
More definitions of rocket scientistDefinition of rocket scientist in:
- The British & World English dictionary