- A documentary about rock music and musicians.More example sentences
- This rockumentary follows the band from the departure of its longtime bassist right on through the band's near demise under the weight of the singer's ego and the guitarist's rehab stint.
- In an opening moment in the rockumentary, a solitary video camera captures the band leader trying to schedule a recording with his longtime musical cohort and friend.
- In reality, one should consider this a companion piece to the road rockumentary released last year.
More definitions of rockumentaryDefinition of rockumentary in:
- The British & World English dictionary