Definition of roentgenography in English:
- Based on the questionnaire, physical examination, and roentgenography of the elbow, Pearson's chi-square test was used for statistical analysis.
- Conventional methods for cancer diagnosis use roentgenography, scintigraphy, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging techniques for tissue imaging.
- The diagnosis of medial ankle instability was made on the basis of the history and results of physical examination, including special maneuvers and plain roentgenography.
- Example sentences
- Despite the localized unilateral position of the impaction, no roentgenographic signs such as volume loss or opacities were evident, and the clinical findings were bilateral.
- In a cohort study, the conventional diagnosis of FLD is usually made on the basis of clinical symptoms, chest roentgenographic abnormalities, and positive precipitins to moldy antigens.
- Nine of the 38 athletes who underwent roentgenographic examination had evidence of intervertebral disc disease, and 6 had vertebral wedging or Schmorl's nodes or both.
Definition of roentgenography in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.