- 1A high loosely turned-over collar: [as modifier]: a black roll-neck sweaterMore example sentences
- He was wearing black trousers and a black roll-neck jumper.
- Worn with an open collared shirt, a crewneck T-shirt or a roll-neck jersey and slacks or even blue jeans, the get up is informal enough for most cocktail parties in town.
- He bounded onto the busy Jubilee Line train at Green Park, in his brown jacket and black roll-neck jumper.
- 1.1A garment with a roll-neck collar.More example sentences
- The Princess arrived at 2.15 pm, wearing a green checked woollen coat over a red roll-neck and silk scarf with black boots, gloves and handbag.
More definitions of roll-neckDefinition of roll-neck in:
- The British & World English dictionary