- 1 (also romper suit or rompers) A young child’s one-piece outer garment.More example sentences
- For added warmth, combine the pants with our soft merino wool, tong-sleeved romper.
- Their most popular seller is a romper with the slogan ‘Give Peas a Chance’ printed across the front.
- She was dressed, like a little cherub, in a pink-and-lace romper and white buckle shoes.
- 1.1A garment for adults similar to a romper, typically worn as overalls or as sports clothing.More example sentences
- For sport navy rompers were the rule in most schools.
- These are nice fuzzy, footed romper suits in sizes to suit a small adult.
- The outfit is a zippered romper with police patches.