Definition of rooftop in English:
The outer surface of a building’s roof.
- Hundreds of people are still waiting to be rescued from the rooftops of homes and buildings.
- While driving past an industrial park, I observed many buildings with empty rooftops.
- Pigeons cooed from the rooftops of buildings, and rats scurried along the floor.
- 1shout something from the rooftops
- see shout.
Words that rhyme with rooftopscrewtop • worktop
Definition of rooftop in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.