- A private single compartment in a railroad sleeping car.More example sentences
- That train gave way to the Silver Palm that initially featured coaches with video monitors for movies, sleepers with comfortable roomettes for business travelers, and a full diner.
- In the back of each car are 4 Single bedrooms, (roomettes), in the center of the car are 6 bedrooms each, with bunk beds, toilet, and wash facilities.
- We spent a weekend in New Orleans which is were she arrived and left from on her three trips between New Orleans and Chicago on the Panama Limited, a fast all roomette overnight train.
More definitions of roometteDefinition of roomette in:
- The British & World English dictionary